HELP BUILD YOUR FUTURE
At Nenine, we help you explore your passions and interests and cultivate your talents. You'll be able to work on the coolest and most innovative projects of the times and obtain the means to keep growing and learning.
At Nenine, we recognize you for the talents you have and the interests, passions, and dreams that define you. We will empower you to perform your own work and test your own ideas by supporting you with tools, resources, and opportunities. This will allow you to bring something to the table and make a difference.
QA Automation Test Engineer (Multiple Positions)
- Date Posted: 09/13/2020
- Time Frame: Full-time
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work on quality assurance methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
- Perform test planning and test execution in an application landscape.
- Analyze existing manual test scenarios/cases in preparation to automate.
- Manage execution of automation tests through a distributed execution framework.
- Use object oriented programming and mobile test automation.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or closely related field.
- Position Requirements: At least one year of experience with quality assurance in computer application landscape.
- Location: Nenine Technologies Inc., 1824 Venezia Way, Apex, NC 27502 and other client sites throughout the U.S.
Apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.